Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010!

I decided to stay in with Drew for New Years and make a big dinner! It was not within my diet but since I rarely cheat I figured it would be okay. Also, if I'm going to compete in the Arnold it's time to start the diet! New Years was so cold and snowy here in the midwest  and I feel like going out on New Years Eve  can sometimes be so over rated. It takes a forever to get a cab and at the end of the night your just frustrated. So, instead we made french onion soup from scratch with a geek salad and then for the main course filet with a twice baked potato and asparagus. Of course, we also had lots of wine and champagne. It was nice to drink too much and already be at home. Hope everyone else had a wonderful and memorable New Years Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment