Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blog Links


While reading through my blogs this week I found a couple things that I wanted to share. I always love discovering new blogs from other bloggers who post links to posts on sites they read, so now I'm doing the same. Enjoy!

Get a subsription to Everday Rachel Ray for only $4.99 from ThriftyGrl

A really great and easy sewing tutorial on Chic Steals

In honor of SPA week , Beauty Woo Me, gives tips on how to do an at home facial.

For Childhood Nostalgia's sake, check out these free printable paper dolls on Creature Comforts.

These English Muffin Breakfast Pizzas at Our Best Bites look so good and not too bad for you either!

This one is not new this week but is a great makeup tutorial. I love her tape trick. Check it out on Misschievious

On another note....a friend of mine has just told me about this studio in Columbus and it's called the Tracey Gardner Method. It's sort of a combination of Yoga and Pilates in a hot room. I have to admit I was skeptical until I saw her site and photos of her. She is so lean and defined and she never lifts weights! I've decided to give it a try next week. I will let you know how it goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment