Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend

During the holidays we all like to find a little glitz and glam for that special party outfit. It makes us feel fabulous! But here are some unnecessary, but completely fabulous diamond encrusted items to dream about.
First, Kylie in her first single since recovering from breast cancer. How amazing is this microphone?


And, is this microphone inspired by the work of artist Damien Hirst, who showcased a diamond encrusted skull at the White Cube gallery in London back in 2007? The skull was molded from a human skull from the 18th century and made of platinum, with 8,601 diamonds and still had the original teeth! The price: $100 million dollars.

Did anyone see Katy Perry's nails at the EMA's?

I've done some research and found that you can buy a fake glue on version on Ebay.
Now here's something I'm not sure anyone needs... a toilet covered in 50,000 Swarovski crystals for $75,000. I wonder how long it would take me to bedazzle the toilet in m apartment?



And this...if anyone doesn't know what to get me for Christmas, don't forget about the diamond encrusted Mercedes made in Dubai. It's tacky and fabulous all at the same time!!!


Dear Santa,
Please bring me something encrusted with diamonds. I have been really good!

xx Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment